We are urgently recruiting for a team of Cleaning Operatives to join us and work on a new exciting Contract within Rail, in Sussex/Surrey areas.
Following a successful telephone screening, we will be scheduling local interviews. On the day of recruitment, all Candidates must attend with original documentation as below:
- Valid Passport
- Visa (if relevant)
- Proof of address
- Proof of national insurance number
- Proof of bank details (i.e. bank statement)
Please apply for the position if you are interested.
Shift time: Nights
- Ensure the platform area is cleaned to the required standard
- Clean glass and panels to buildings on platform
- Clean ticket hall
- Clean concourse toilets
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- Work Flexible shifts (days and nights)
- Able to work within a small/mobile team
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.