Job title: DTA Operative
Contract: Temporary to Permanent Contract
Shift times: Night shifts, 10 days on 4 days off – 9 pm to 5 am
To apply for this role, you must have a Sentinel ICI. If you o not have a Sentinel card we can help you upskill.
We are recruiting for General Labourers to join us and work for one of our major Clients on the London Underground Network. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of applying for the position due to the high volume of applications.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
- Clean, full driving licence
- ICI Assessment (Sentinel Card)
- To place advertising Tube Cards in the trains.
- To comply with AGS One and our Clients safety management system processes and procedures.
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that all cards are placed in accordance with the process and other mandatory requirements.
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work.
- To liaise with the Clients Team Leaders to ensure all activities are undertaken as planned and directed.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.