Tube Card Placement Operative – London
Job title: Tube Card Placement Operative
Contract: Temporary Contract
Shift times: 21:00pm to 05:00am – Night shifts, 10 days on 4 days off
We are recruiting for General Labourers to join us and work for one of our major Clients on the London Underground Network.
A full clean UK driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
- Clean, full driving licence – preferred
- ICI Assessment (Sentinel Card) preferred – we can provide training
- To place advertising Tube Cards in the trains.
- To comply with AGS One and our Clients safety management system processes and procedures.
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that all cards are placed in accordance with the process and other mandatory requirements.
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work.
- To liaise with the Clients Team Leaders to ensure all activities are undertaken as planned and directed.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector