Graffiti Removal(Driver) – Grove Park Depot
Job title: Graffiti Removal/ Cleaning Operative (Driver)
Contract: Temporary – Permanent Contract
Salary: £11.05ph (Monday to Friday); £13.00ph at weekends
Shift times: Night shifts (20:00pm to 04:00am), including weekends (on a rota basis)
We are recruiting for a Graffiti Removal/ Cleaning Operative to work for one of our major clients at Grove Park Train Care Depot.
A MANUAL Driving Licence is essential, the role may also involve working at other depots. Graffiti cases need to be referred to British Transport Police and the Train Operating Company.
PTS or ATOC is required.
- Graffiti removal
- To ensure the depot site is clean and prepared for service
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work
- To ensure the cleaning standards meet our KPI’s
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that the site is clean and undertaken in accordance with the Cleaning Manual standards and other mandatory requirements
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Full clean MANUAL Driving Licence
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) or ATOC
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team.
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous cleaning experience is required.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.