Job title: Graffiti Specialist
Contract: Full Time, Temporary Contract
Salary: £11.05ph (pre-approved overtime paid)
Shift times: 07:00am – 15:00pm (40 hours per week)
We are recruiting for a Graffiti Specialist to join us and work at contracted sites across the UK as required.
A van based operative with use of a pressure washer to carry out a wide variety of tasks as required, including but not limited to, graffiti removal, pressure washing, street cleaning, gum removal, fly poster removal, street furniture cleaning and historic stone cleaning techniques.
- Carry out all works at Client premises as directed by the Graffiti Specialist, Site Managers and Site Supervisors/SPCs
- Adhere to all AGS work objectives, method statements and risk assessments, methods of working safety for all jobs undertaken
- Ensure all AGS assets are returned to the stores in a clean, working order and if any repairs are required, to ensure the Asset Controller is made aware
- Provide relevant information updates to managers within the business on the progress of activities
- Always carry out works at Client premises within the scope of works, using the correct materials, tools, and safety equipment
- Carry out and deliver works at Client premises on time and within budget
- Always ensure that the work site is a clean and safe working environment
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with co-workers, subcontractors, LUL/NWR personnel, clients and members of the general public
- Always maintain any AGS vehicle and equipment to a high standard of cleanliness, internally and externally (as applicable)
- Return all unused stock items back into stock
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- A cleaning driving licence, and the ability to tow
- Experienced in graffiti removal techniques, using chemicals and pressure washing. Training will be provided for AGS specific products and equipment
- Knowledge of DOFF, TORC and historic building cleaning methods
- Knowledge of preparation and application of specialist coatings
- Experience of using handheld machinery/equipment
- Understanding of guarding and PH scale
- Experience of working up to heights of 10m including ladders and all forms of elevation/ tower equipment
- Good understanding of IT, including MS Word and MS Outlook
- A flexible approach to work, good time management, and be prepared to work away from home if required
- An understanding of the importance of being able to quickly problem solve to address issues
AGS One was borne out of a desire to do things differently where each individual matters and feels they are contributing; to do things better, to delight our customers and to go home safely and with a smile on our faces.
Growing steadily into an established business with loyal customers and staff, our values include a strong belief that our success comes from working as a team and in collaboration with our clients. Strategic alliances forged with many other key players in the specialist cleaning industry and collaborative working have been key to our many successes. This strategy compliments our long-term desire to remain an independent service provider.