HR Administrator (part time: 20-24 hours/week)
We are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator, who has a wealth of experience in the transport/railway sector or FM Industry. This is an ideal position for an enthusiastic HR
Administrator who is passionate and wants to progress their career in Human Resources. You will be required to provide full support across the full employee lifecycle, covering recruitment, onboarding, induction, responding to HR queries and processing contractual and payroll information.
- Provide first line advice on HR matters and assist with notetaking at meetings.
- To administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation, contracts, offer letters, induction processes and exit interviews.
- To work in partnership with our in-house Recruitment Agency, HR and Payroll teams to ensure data records are consistently and accurately maintained.
- To prepare all contracts/letters for any changes to employee terms and condition.
- To support the implementation of HR Systems; to enter data and maintain these accordingly.
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee related data to assist with the management and development of staff.
- To prepare all reference requests and liaise with external companies.
- Employee support.
- To provide general administration support to the HR Manager as required including filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- To support the wider use of our automated HR processes across the organisation.
- Considerable experience of Human Resources administration.
- Experience of producing accurate and complex employment/contractual documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to provide basic advice on employment terms, conditions, policies and procedure.
- Experience of using HR IT Systems – Kronos (desirable).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.