Periodic Team Driver
Job title: Station Cleaning Driver
Contract: Temporary Contract
Shift times: 07:00am to 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
We are recruiting for Cleaners that can drive to join us and work for one of our major Clients at various locations on the London Underground network. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of applying for the position due to the high volume of applications. To apply for this role you must be a driver.
- Ensure the station or platform is cleaned to the required standard
- Clearing up spillages
- Litter picking
- Waste clearance
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied.
- Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Sentinel Card (ICI Assessment)
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
- Valid UK Driving Licence
We would be happy to assist in booking you for the E-learning and ICI Assessment to obtain the Sentinel Card.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.