Pest Control Sales Surveyor – Central London/ South East
Job title: Pest Control Sales Surveyor
Contract: Full Time, Permanent Contract
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum, plus monthly commission
A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
We are recruiting for a Pest Control Consultant to join and work for us in Central London/ South East.
Day to day we visit customers with a wide range of pest control issues and use our problem-solving talents to determine the most effective solutions, along the way providing the best customer service possible. Every day is different as we deal with a varied range of creepy crawlies, ranging from rats to bed bugs.
Your role would be to drive pest control sales primarily through new clients, but also within the existing framework of relationships AGS has with key players in the Transport and Facilities environment.
- To develop and build on existing customer relationships
- To generate and develop new and commercial sales
- To survey and close enquiries and leads into the business
- To solve customer pest issues by offering the best solutions and working with the service delivery team
- Assist with larger national account opportunities when required
- Utilise a variety of methods to source business, eg, LinkedIn, marketing campaigns and reports
- To network with other sales teams within AGS to cross sell
- Keep the company CRM system updated
- Effectively meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Maintain and provide appropriate sales forecasts and closed sales information, as required
- Adhere to all AGS work objectives, method statements and risk assessments, methods of working safely, for all jobs undertaken
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with co-workers, clients and members of the general public
- Always maintain any AGS vehicle and equipment to a high standard of cleanliness, internally and externally (as applicable)
- To always act in the best commercial interests of AGS One
- Complete surveys and quotations in a timely fashion, using designated methods and software
- Adhere to AGS’ ISO quality procedures and IMS processes
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Proven experience working within the pest control industry
- Proven experience of managing the workload of a service based team
- Technically very competent in all aspects of pest management
- Proven experience in health and safety risk assessments and RAMS. Safecontractor/CHAS and other SSIP schemes
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO
- Sound understanding of I.T software including Excel, Word and CRM systems
- Commercially aware, recognising opportunities to cross sell products in an ethical manner and understanding that time is money
- Logistically aware with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and determined to complete tasks
- Great with “people” (listening as well as talking skills)
- Able to be firm but fair when you have to
- Natural organisational skills
- A ‘can do’ disposition where you seek to find solutions without being prompted
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.