Security Officer – Park Gate, Fareham
Job title: Security Officer
Contract: Temporary to Permanent Contract
Shift times: 12- hour shifts, 3 days 3 night 3 off
To apply for this role, you must hold an SIA Qualification and able to commit to the shift times: 12- hour shifts both days and nights.
We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer to work on one of our prestigious contracts located in Park Gate, Fareham. We seek to identify the most promising individuals, and provide the resources and opportunities needed to maximise individual potential. In both recruiting and development in this way our management teams can demonstrate in-depth commitment to the goals and operating philosophy, ensuring that management experience and market-specific security skills, remains one of the most important competitive strengths.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- SIA Licence
- Successful applicants are required to provide full five-year vetting history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer Literate
- Previous security experience would be an advantage
- Flexible team member with ability to communicate with the client, managers and colleagues
- Experience in similar role of at least 6 months
- Excellent command of English – both oral and written
- Good administration skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office along with proficient computer skills
- Track record of ability to work under pressure in dynamic work environment
- Flexibility according to operational needs
- Ability to undertake OJT
To have control and maintain professional standards of operational areas and undertake the correct action in the event of an emergency
- Managing incidents as they arise
- Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems
- Access control management
- Site patrols
- Maintenance of Client quality control standards and company procedures
- Ensure the safety of staff, visitors and property
- To act within the authorities set out by management and the company’s working procedures
- Promote the client in a positive manner
- Undertaking any other reasonable security functions as required by security management team and client.
We can offer you
- Full uniform and PPE
- Full Training
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discount shopping platform
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.