Shunter/ Cleaner – Grays, Essex
Job title: Shunter/ Cleaner
Contract: Temporary Contract
Shift pattern: 18:00pm to 02:00am (rest days will be confirmed later)
We are recruiting for a shunter/ cleaner to join us and work for one of our major Clients in Grays.
Please be able to start immediately and have a valid UK driving licence.
- Ensure the buses and premises are cleaned to the required standard
- Clearing up spillages
- Litter picking
- Waste clearance
- Empty of bins and hourly check to ensure its maintained
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied.
- Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- UK MANUAL Driving Licence is required
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities, and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed, and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.