Station Cleaner – Sentinel Card Required
Job title: Station Cleaning Operatives
Contract: Full Time, Temporary Contract
Shift times: 07:00am to 15:00pm (Mornings) OR 15:00pm to 23:00pm (Afternoons) OR 23:00pm to 07:00am (Nights)
We are recruiting for Cleaners to join us and work for one of our major Clients at various locations on the London Underground network.
A Sentinel card (with the ICI/LU qualification) is required.
- Ensure the station or platform is cleaned to the required standard
- Clearing up spillages
- Litter picking
- Waste clearance
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied.
- Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Sentinel Card (ICI Assessment) is a must but we offer upskilling
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.