We are recruiting for Cleaners to join us and work for one of our major Clients at various locations on the underground network. All Candidates are required to provide the following documentation on day of recruitment:
- Valid Passport
- Visa (if relevant)
- Proof of address
- Proof of national insurance number
- Proof of bank details (i.e. bank statement)
Please apply for the position if you are interested. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of applying for the position due to the high volume of applications.
Shift times: 07:00am to 15:00pm | 15:00pm to 23:00pm | 23:00pm to 07:00am
- Ensure the station is cleaned to the required standard
- Litter picking
- Empty of bins and hourly check to ensure its maintained
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied. Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Sentinel Card (ICI Assessment)
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
We would be happy to assist in booking you for the E-learning and ICI Assessment.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.