Train Presentation Operative – Maidenhead
We are recruiting for Train Presentation Operatives to join us and work for one of our major Clients at Crossrail West Outer Depot
Must obtain or pass to apply:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- NWR Medical and Drugs & Alcohol Screening
Night Shift: 21:00pm-05:00am
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that all train cleaning is undertaken in accordance with the Cleaning Manual standards and other mandatory requirements
- To ensure the cleaning standards meet our KPI’s
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work
- Undertake minor repairs to ensure the aesthetic condition of the trains are maintained
- To liaise with the BT Team Leaders to ensure all train preparation and cleaning activities are undertaken as planned and directed
- Responsible for the use of correct chemicals, materials and equipment used in train cleaning activitie.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- Able to work within a team
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
Our services are complementary. They can be provided individually or as a package tailored to your needs. We undertake maintenance activities, capital projects, renovations, emergency work, and short-term one-off projects in these areas.
The quality of our services is based on the expertise of AGS One’s trained, specialist staff together with an investment in cutting-edge technology. Together this allows us maximum efficiency which translates as quality, value-for-money services for our clients.
Our business practices are designed to ensure that we are here for the long term. With over a decade of year on year growth, during a time when the national economy has endured turmoil, is a testimony to our evolving business strategy, and the talent of our staff.
Supported by strong financial performance and sound commercial good practice, we are well positioned to offer our clients highly competitive services now and long into the future, without having to compromise on quality of delivery.
To ensure the train is prepared for service and deliver the aesthetic condition standards of the trains as detailed within the train audit process. To comply with Railway Safety Standards Board requirements (ROGS & Rule Book) and AGSOne safety management system processes and procedures.