Train Presentation Operative – Old Oak Common Depot
Job title: Train Presentation Operative
Contract: Full Time, Temporary Contract
Shift times: 21:00pm – 05:00am
We are recruiting for Train Presentation Operatives to join us and work for one of our major Clients at Old Oak Common Depot.
- To ensure the train is prepared for service and deliver the aesthetic condition standards of the trains as detailed within the train audit process. To comply with Railway Safety Standards Board requirements (ROGS & Rule Book) and AGSOne safety management system processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the use of correct chemicals, materials and equipment used in train cleaning activities.
- To liaise with the BT Team Leaders to ensure all train preparation and cleaning activities are undertaken as planned and directed.
- Undertake minor repairs to ensure the aesthetic condition of the trains are maintained.
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work.
- To ensure the cleaning standards meet our KPI’s.
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that all train cleaning is undertaken in accordance with the Cleaning Manual standards and other mandatory requirements
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) or BTPTS
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.