Train Presentation Operatives
We are recruiting for Train Presentation Operatives to join us and work for one of our major Clients at Old Oak Common Depot. All Candidates are required to provide the following documentation on day of recruitment:
- Valid Passport
- Visa (if relevant)
- Proof of address
- Proof of national insurance number
- Proof of bank details (i.e. bank statement)
Please apply for the position if you are interested. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of applying for the position due to the high volume of applications.
Shift time: 21:00pm to 05:00am
To ensure the train is prepared for service and deliver the aesthetic condition standards of the trains as detailed within the train audit process. To comply with Railway Safety Standards Board requirements (ROGS & Rule Book) and AGSOne safety management system processes and procedures.
- Accountable to the Contract Manager for ensuring that all train cleaning is undertaken in accordance with the Cleaning Manual standards and other mandatory requirements
- To ensure the cleaning standards meet our KPI’s
- Responsible for working as instructed and in accordance with all safe systems of work
- Undertake minor repairs to ensure the aesthetic condition of the trains are maintained
- To liaise with the Team Leaders to ensure all train preparation and cleaning activities are undertaken as planned and directed
- Responsible for the use of correct chemicals, materials and equipment used in train cleaning activities.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- NWR Medical and Drugs & Alcohol Screening
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Sentinel Card (ICI Assessment)
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
We would assist in booking you for your NWR Medical and Drugs and Alcohol Screening, PTS, E-learning and ICI Assessment.
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.