We are currently recruiting for qualified, experienced, and professional Tree Surgeons who have a wealth of experience in this field. You will take full ownership and responsibility for your work and will be required to work to a high standard of both Safety and Quality.
You will also be required to travel and work within a gang in and around the M25.
The successful applicant will be conscientious and well presented with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You will need a full UK driving license and your own car for transport.
Not sure if you qualify? Not to worry – contact us and we will advise you. We will be able to provide full training and development opportunities for the right Candidate.
Following a successful telephone screening, we will be scheduling local interviews. On the day of recruitment, all Candidates must attend with original documentation as below:
- Valid Passport
- Visa (if relevant)
- Proof of address
- Proof of national insurance number
- Proof of bank details (i.e. bank statement)
- Full UK driving license
Shift: Days/Nights – 40 hours per week
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices at all times
- Carrying out arborist activities in a professional manner
- Running a team within project and contractual requirements
- Liaising with the client, other professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Assessing and minimising risk
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- NPTC CS30 CS31 CS38 CS39
- Sentinel Card (Training provided)
- Personal Track Safety (Training provided)
- First Aid at work (Training provided)
- Full Driving License
Salary: £130 to £140 per day (depending on experience)
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.