We are very proud to be supporting all our clients during COVID-19 including long term partner ABM…
We have been working with and supporting our existing client, ABM in the supply of essential workers, carrying out touchpoint cleaning on the TFL Contract.
AGS Support Services were tasked with sourcing an additional 110 touchpoint cleaning operatives.
All within a 2-week timeframe to work alongside our existing workforce, carrying out general cleaning, litter picking and train cleaning duties.
As an agency, we have also had to adapt our own working practices in line with the enforced ‘lockdown measures/working from home’.
This has proven successful and our business has continued with seamless delivery, despite the challenges.
We have been able to function with a reduced office-based team and the majority working from home, due to our technological capabilities by expanding on our Recruitment App.
We immediately implemented a plan that resulted in our processes not being breached, which included:
- Advertising and sourcing potential candidates through our Recruitment App – Kronos.
- Thorough screening and telephone/skype interviews.
- Full job briefing on client expectations.
- Candidate access to Kronos profile for induction briefing, which is read, signed and verified.
- Paperwork submitted to the candidate and completed using our innovative Recruitment App Kronos, providing ‘live’ data alerts.
- Upskilling & Training continuing to be delivered in-house for eLearning and ICI Sentinel.
- All necessary RTW checks/Quality Control/Compliance recorded and monitored with our Recruitment App.
And once successfully hired by ABM:
- Collection appointment for ID cards/PPE.
- Operatives booked on a 24-hour rota/7 days per week by our designated Booker/Planner.