AGS Support Services are now successfully expanding into the Security sector with our latest client ICTS!
In the pandemic of COVID-19, we successfully pitched to ICTS to supply Security Officers, nationwide on a temporary to permanent contract to support the worlds largest online retailer.
At launch, ICTS requested 32 Security Officers throughout the UK, and in the first month alone 55% of the request was fulfilled.
Our objective was to ensure throughout the probationary period, our screening and vetting criteria were aligned with ICTS’s process and for us to take ownership of this prior to permanent placement.
AGS Support Services took full accountability of the Security Officers within the probationary period, offering on-going recruitment delivery, performance management and vetting up to the transition of them being taken on permanently with ICTS.
While many security industries have been adversely affected by Covid-19, we’re thankful that here at AGS, we’re being kept busy supplying candidates to the Security industry by partnering with ICTS.
Whether through site patrols, CCTV monitoring or by monitoring the safety of customers, our security staff can offer a layer of confidence to any business.
- Advertising and sourcing potential candidates through our Recruitment APP – Kronos
- Thorough screening and telephone/Skype interviews.
- Full job briefing on client expectations.
- Candidate access to Kronos profile for induction briefing, which is read, signed and verified.
- Stringent vetting criteria (employee reference, SIA verification and more)
- Paperwork submitted to the candidate and completed using our innovative Recruitment App Kronos, providing ‘live’ data alerts.
- All necessary RTW checks/Quality Control/Compliance recorded and monitored with our Recruitment App.