Therefore we only collect information necessary to ensure your personal experience throughout the time you spend with us is as rewarding as your career and whilst we will contact you intermittently via email for the purpose of recruitment, related information and newsletters.
We will not pass your email address to any person(s) or company, nor will we allow any third party direct access to our database.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow agssupportservices.co.uk to respond to you as an individual.
agssupportservices.co.uk can tailor its communications to your needs and likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
AGS Support Services is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Policy will give you the information you require on how we look after your personal data when you visit our website.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OR ABOUT YOU
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, store, use and transfer different kinds of personal data.
The list is as follows:
- Identity Data – This could be your first name, last name, gender, DOB, email address and home address.
- Technical Data – Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Contact Data – Information that you provide to us for registering with us.
- Marketing and Communications data – Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
WHAT WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications for which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time (you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You may withdraw at any time your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.