We provide a supportive and encouraging environment throughout your training.
Our courses range from ICI Assessment, BTA, PTS, DTA and many more
Course delivery – Industry Common Induction | Sentinel Card | ICI Training
Delegates will be briefed on the ICI process and cost of training at the enquiry stage. The ICI is the only entry point to a career within the railway industry for Network Rail, London Underground and their Managed Service Contractors. ICI Training covers health and safety procedures that are common across the rail industry on rail sites, rail depots and stations.
The ICI training will be delivered in two components
ICI e-Learning exam:
- Delegates will be set up on the ICI e-Learning induction system by us and receive login information and a URL to access
- Delegates will read and complete the entire induction, completing all 6 sections within a maximum of 20 minutes per section
- All must be successfully completed (ticked) in order to progress to the next section
- Once delegates have completed their ICI e-Learning they can be booked for the ICI training course
Sentinel Card ICI training assessment:
- A date and time will be booked and confirmed with the delegate
- Reading material will be issued in advance to the delegate before starting the assessment
- Booking instructions detailing our location and required documentation and forms of identity will be sent prior to the ICI course test day
- Confirmation of the e-Learning password and username will be reiterated to the delegate for use on the day
- The booking form will have been completed and signed prior to the ICI course test day
- On arrival, a member of our admin team will check the delegate’s identity and explain the process
- The assessment will be conducted in a 20-question computer-based test
- Delegates will be allowed 40 minutes to complete and must achieve 80% or higher to pass (16/20)
- This is a (closed book) assessment so no reading materials are allowed into the exam room
- ICI competence will be achieved on completion and uploaded on to Sentinel
- If successful, we will order a Sentinel card for the delegate
To book a course or for any training enquiries, please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in contact with you
Stay updated with our latest job roles by signing up to our quarterly newsletter?
We are always receiving new briefs from our clients every day…
Need training? Contact us today!